by Gabriele Gzimailaite

Pages

Search This Blog

SAMANTA'S HOMEMADE CUPCAKES & AUNTIE MIMS SPOONS









Is that making you hungry? It certainly is making me wanna eat all those cupcakes!
For as long as I can remember, my sister has been making the most amazing cupcakes and cakes ever. They are so tasty and I could never make anything like that. She started getting orders from our mum's friends so we decided to make her a facebook page, and it got over one thousand likes on the first day! 
If you want some recipes or to be part of a give-away soon, go and like her page here! She has already posted a few recipes for you guys!:) 

So as it was Christmas, I decided to get her something that would be like an item that she can keep forever
and look back and know that, she started off with just something simple. Well I can't explain it, but I'm sure you know what I mean! haha. I thought the best website to look was etsy, but I actually came across another site similar to etsy called notonthehighstreet. And I found these cute personalised cupcake spoons! 
I really thought that will be perfect. 


It's such a great present not just for Christmas but any occasion. You can personalise it anyway you want!
The price is good too :) I had some issues with the first spoon I got, and they sorted it out for me, in 24 hours a new spoon was laying in the mail box! Check it out guys! :)
click here.


2 comments

Blog Archive

MY HOME

Search This Blog

Copyright @ gabrielegz. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign